Play clubpenguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Followers

Monfro20 clubpenguin cheats. Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Art for Haiti Finalists!

Hey Guys! Today, the Art for Haiti Finalists have been announced on the Club Penguin blog! Club Penguin has reviewed all of the artwork, and came up with four finalists, which are: Bella Stars, Cadogs, Mochileiro 7, Mickey1216:

These looks AWESOME!! Club Penguin thanks everyone who took part in this project. Click here to vote which one you like the best. Which one is your favorite? Comment below and tell us what YOU think!

Until Then,

Waddle On! -Ozziejr1

3 comments:

Paddy76 said...

Monfro, This is Paddy76. i have a REALLY
Important thing too tell you. DONT Belive Coaley im NOT a hacker I Cross my heart hope too die im not telling a lie Please belive me. Unblock me please best Regards, paddy76cp ;)

WazUpSam said...

Hello, How are you?
Love your blog!
I was just wondering if you were looking for any authors at this moment?
I really love your blog, and I have excellent grammar!
~Samantha~

Monfro20 said...

ok paddy, i don't remember blocking you... sorry see i am NOT taking sides in this haha. but ok i will "unblock" you. and samantha, you ARE aware that this is clubpenguin guide blog. if you are aware i would love to add you