Play clubpenguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Followers

Monfro20 clubpenguin cheats. Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New "Reviewed by You"!

Hey Penguins! Last week the Club Penguin asked for submissions to our Art for Haiti competition. Last week they asked asked what you’ve done to help others in your own community and Reenabean98 said:

“I love to help make a difference. My favorite way to help is by growing my hair! When my hair is 10 inches longs, I braid it and send it to Locks of Love, and they make it into a wig for people with cancer. It gives me a new look and I feel great that I did something good for someone else!”

Well said, Reenabean98! Be sure to check the Club Penguin blog tomorrow to vote on the Top 4 Art for Haiti pictures!!

So, we all know that the Fall Fair is coming in September – Also, with a few new surprises! This week, Club Penguin wants to know What you’re looking forward to most at the Fair! And lets not forget about Rockhopper! He will be coming back to Club Penguin for the Fall Fair so that will be a lot of fun! Just comment below and tell us what YOU think!

Until Then,

Waddle On! -Ozziejr1

0 comments: